Do you need to invest in Spain? Are you looking for a fantastic home in Costa Blanca? Problems with your property (taxes, rates, licenses…) in Marina Alta? Vives Pons Offers you all you need in conveyancing in Denia, Javea, Moraria…and the most important towns in Costa Blanca (Mediterranean Sea in Spain).
We have particular expertise in urban development. From legalisation of an already erected building without the corresponding licences or inadequacy of the same, to expropriations and legal assistance on the production and application in relation to an urban development plan, our team of real estate lawyers, working closely with our architecture team, will advise you on the best course of action to obtain and protect the maximum benefit from your investment.
Our real estate Lawyers, working closely with our advisory team, also advise our clients on corporate and financial structuring of real estate transactions, putting together facilities for large development projects and investment portfolios of all sizes.
Spanish Property Purchase Package
Included in the Package
- Preparation of a TOTAL COST estimate for the transaction, including taxes, notary and registry fees, etc.
- Meeting with a LAWYER to explain the process and cost involved (notary and registry fees, taxes, NIE, etc.).
- Meeting with an ACCOUNTANT to advise on fiscal obligations and the different Spanish and the Valencian Community taxes.
- Checking for mortgage charges and outstanding utilities: land registry and building administrator searches; habitation certificates, building licences, etc.
- Checking ownership and Catastro status of the property.
Searching for liens, charges or encumbrances with the appropriate land registry.
Drawing up a private contract for purchase-deposit-reservation and assistance at the signing.
- As necessary, receipt of funds into our client account and onward transmission.
Preparation of the title deeds and assistance with the signing at the notary’s office.
Order and receipt of cheques for completion of the transaction.
- Payment of taxes and registration of the title deeds with the corresponding land registry.
- Change of title and setting up direct debits for utilities (water, electric, gas, etc.) local rates and taxes.
- Application for, and payment of, Plusvalía (local rate) tax.
Aditional Services Not Included in this Package
- Applying for and obtaining N.I.E. numbers.
- Power of attorney
- Full Structural Surveys.
- Non Resident Tax.
- Resident Tax.
Let us help you. Come to see us in Pare Pere Street 9, in Denia (Next to Glorieta) or call us: 966 432 624. If you preffer emailing us: email@example.com